ValentinaSama67

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, I just reached the point in my game where I decided to use this plugin to hide certain items from the shops.
I've added the notetags as listed in the plugin's help file.
However, once I test played it, in the shop menu, the only item that shouldn't be hidden, is hidden.
Here's what the notetags are like, my plugin order and how it looks in-game:

Here's my plugin setup (all my yanfly plugins are updated):

Here's the item I want to be shown:

Here's an Item that's hidden:

And here's how it looks in-game:

If anyone knows how to fix this, I'd be very thankful!

gambitben

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, switches are off by default, so "Shop Hide if Switch Off 182" will always make it hide the item until you activate the switch. Did you try with it On?

So, as of now and with the info you've provided, it seems to work just fine :rswt

ValentinaSama67

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, switches are off by default, so "Shop Hide if Switch Off 182" will always make it hide the item until you activate the switch. Did you try with it On?

So, as of now and with the info you've provided, it seems to work just fine :rswt
I know, but the problem is, the weapon that has nothing on the notetags is also not showing in the shop menu. Even though it has no switches attached to it.

ValentinaSama67

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, that is quite weird indeed. Your plugin order is wrong by the way, it might be the reason of the malfunction.

Order it exactly as Yanlfy does:
http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Category:Yanfly_Engine_Plugins

Also, are you sure you have no other plugins that interact with the shop scene?
Exactly! I also checked and re-organized my plugin order, but it didn't get solved...
And just in case I restarted my notebook, but it still remained.

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Two things come to mind, just because I've made similar mistakes before. Are you sure the shop has both those items set to be sold? And if it does, did you make sure to click on the 'buy' option to see if it appears (just because when I try it I don't have any items appear in the menu until I hit that option)?

ValentinaSama67

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Two things come to mind, just because I've made similar mistakes before. Are you sure the shop has both those items set to be sold? And if it does, did you make sure to click on the 'buy' option to see if it appears (just because when I try it I don't have any items appear in the menu until I hit that option)?
Yup, checked that too and the problem is still there...

The first one ("Espada Longa") is the one that should be shown, but it's still missing from the menu screen.

Even if I click on it, it's completely blank.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

fighting game fans might really enjoy my game battle wise, and I feel non fighting fans might learn some stuff. thanks row system. pokes, neutral, and zoning time...
This community is awesome. They helped me get my eventing processes to work. I love you all.
suspended on twitter for calling an ahole an ahole & appealing the tweet; furious at myself for being even slightly upset with my suspension: oh no, you've been temporarily banned from hell. GET OVER IT, me.
how can you download the tiles from a forum post here? HELP
That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safrasnativa