Terakay

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm hoping this is the right place for this; if not, it can be moved. I'm using Yanfly's HP Gauge plugin, and there doesn't seem to be any way to limit the size of the enemy's HP gauge. Some of my late-game enemies have a lot of HP, to the point where the gauge stretches across the entire screen and looks really bad--eventually even getting cut off. Ideally I'd like to set a maximum gauge size, or even just have a uniform gauge across all enemies, with the only changes being the numbers shown on it. Is there a way to do this by modifying Yanfly's code, or do I need to use a different plugin altogether?

Thanks in advance.

ElCheffe

JRPG Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What happens when you set the bar for the specific enemy using <HP Gauge Width: xxx>? Simply add it as an enemy notetag and enter the required size in pxl.
I remember using it for some tests a while ago and it seemed to work.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v
Well, I've got a party tomorrow, and my friends are coming over. I wanted to work a bit on the Fandom Scouts assets so I can be ready when that update arrives... in other news, Pizza Time Horror is getting a second teaser, and it shows Cabaret Helen's last performance before the location closed.
Also who used to be scared of Chuck E as a kid? I was! Now I love him!
The new cards and what they do:

(I am clearly not a youtuber... Haha)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gaato