Terakay

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm hoping this is the right place for this; if not, it can be moved. I'm using Yanfly's HP Gauge plugin, and there doesn't seem to be any way to limit the size of the enemy's HP gauge. Some of my late-game enemies have a lot of HP, to the point where the gauge stretches across the entire screen and looks really bad--eventually even getting cut off. Ideally I'd like to set a maximum gauge size, or even just have a uniform gauge across all enemies, with the only changes being the numbers shown on it. Is there a way to do this by modifying Yanfly's code, or do I need to use a different plugin altogether?

Thanks in advance.

ElCheffe

JRPG Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What happens when you set the bar for the specific enemy using <HP Gauge Width: xxx>? Simply add it as an enemy notetag and enter the required size in pxl.
I remember using it for some tests a while ago and it seemed to work.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm just so close to replacing LUK with a different stat, maybe DEX but we'll see.
Slapped together a title screen and working on some dungeon clutter + portraits for Dubhghaill and Einar. Usual CW for minor body horror wrt Einar
QVLJIgD.png

OaPcYUy.png

r55FiUJ.png

EIgO94y.png
cT1V4nb.png
>studying for months for an exam
>does exam
>waits 3 months for the results to come out
>me trying to login, incorrect password
>I get recovery password
>me trying to login, incorrect password

What the heck. As a son of a Karen, I'm going to file a few complaints.
Apparently Amazon Prime users get free Genshin Impact stuff like primogems and whatnot every month, but I'm not sure I ever want to fall into the abyss of F2P ever again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kostec