RMMV Yanfly's Item Synthesis - Troubles Ingredients Window Display

TheRastaGeek

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMXP
hello, I need help about Yanfly's Item Synthesis plugin.

Depending of the number, the ingredients window does not show all the items needed for synthesis, because the window is limited depending on the resolution of the game, which is not practical in some especially when you want to make recipes with 7 ingredients or more.

synth 1.png

I would like a solution to see all the ingredients in the window without removing their name or their icon, I searched everywhere but I didnt find anything satisfying and I don't have any skills in JS but if someone has an ADD-ON or could give me a portion of code even if it means modifying the plugin for example: automatically scrolling the list of ingredients as with scrolling messages or better.

Last edited:

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
to figure out the window = easy, modification to it, is a different story, especially if it require
8 or more items.

an automatically scroller is usefull, but if you want 8+ items for it, and require up to 5,
also depending on size resolution), you can make item1, item2, item 3 + item 4 to
create 1 item to combined, and item5, item6, item7, = itemCombo (from 1-4) to make
the actual item needed, might cost more, but it is a work around :)

but maybe someone can an scroll to it.

Ami

World Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you must add 5 ingredients depending what you need for the item. it happen to me because that gold window.

TheRastaGeek

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMXP
an automatically scroller is usefull, but if you want 8+ items for it, and require up to 5,
also depending on size resolution)
In addition, I plan to make a mobile game, I haven't started the tests and I don't know what to expect.

you can make item1, item2, item 3 + item 4 to
create 1 item to combined, and item5, item6, item7, = itemCombo (from 1-4) to make
the actual item needed, might cost more, but it is a work around :)
It will be too much work. :rtear:

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
true on that part, but you can create item you need to make a better item after if it
can't be found else where or be bought else where.

you have to make choices as well :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Welp, ended up at the hospital with the oldest so mebbe might make the game jam's deadline. Maybe not. Regardless, really digging MZ.
I had lots of fun! Kids loved me, and some took pictures. Unfortunately, the videos didn't send... but you'll see Chica in action when I do a trailer for Fandom Scouts!
Dama wrote on akoniti's profile.
Hi
Thanks for your review.
I was checking the trailer for details and as the woman shut the door at the exact moment the song I was hearing said "you slim the door" and I couldn't resist to add it there. :D And I used this idea one more time on another scene.
Just doing some tileset tinkering again...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nitrostat