RMMV Yanfly's Item Synthesis - Troubles Ingredients Window Display

TheRastaGeek

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMXP
hello, I need help about Yanfly's Item Synthesis plugin.

Depending of the number, the ingredients window does not show all the items needed for synthesis, because the window is limited depending on the resolution of the game, which is not practical in some especially when you want to make recipes with 7 ingredients or more.

synth 1.png

I would like a solution to see all the ingredients in the window without removing their name or their icon, I searched everywhere but I didnt find anything satisfying and I don't have any skills in JS but if someone has an ADD-ON or could give me a portion of code even if it means modifying the plugin for example: automatically scrolling the list of ingredients as with scrolling messages or better.

Last edited:

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
to figure out the window = easy, modification to it, is a different story, especially if it require
8 or more items.

an automatically scroller is usefull, but if you want 8+ items for it, and require up to 5,
also depending on size resolution), you can make item1, item2, item 3 + item 4 to
create 1 item to combined, and item5, item6, item7, = itemCombo (from 1-4) to make
the actual item needed, might cost more, but it is a work around :)

but maybe someone can an scroll to it.

Ami

World Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you must add 5 ingredients depending what you need for the item. it happen to me because that gold window.

TheRastaGeek

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMXP
an automatically scroller is usefull, but if you want 8+ items for it, and require up to 5,
also depending on size resolution)
In addition, I plan to make a mobile game, I haven't started the tests and I don't know what to expect.

you can make item1, item2, item 3 + item 4 to
create 1 item to combined, and item5, item6, item7, = itemCombo (from 1-4) to make
the actual item needed, might cost more, but it is a work around :)
It will be too much work. :rtear:

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
true on that part, but you can create item you need to make a better item after if it
can't be found else where or be bought else where.

you have to make choices as well :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Tomorrow is Halloween! I can't wait to go to Boxi Park and show off my costume! Also one of Dad's friends is staying the night, so he might get to see the show.
Here's the title-screen for the game I'm working on: :LZSgrin:
Oh man I've been struggling with event spawners and Qmovement compatibility for quite a while- went as far as to use a tool just to pick crops :kaocry: but Ritter got their spawner to work with Qmove and I'm screeing! It's still in testing period but just- the feeling of getting over a large gameplay hurdle is a HUGE relief, I'm so thankful to Ritter! It's a cheap paid plugin but totally worth it!
Welp, I just finished my favorite part of RPG making which is creating skills, now onto the tasks I like less so the motivation is lower. At least I'll get to create new ones while designing enemies!
New to MV... Awesome forum, cheers everyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shadowflight1234