Camelslayer

Hates All of Camelkind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
As you may be aware, Yanfly has a JP Manager that can be used in conjunction with the Learn Skill Engine and Class System.

The Class System has the potential to have Primary Classes and Subclasses, however the JP Manager is only set up to provide JP to the Primary Class; the Subclass otherwise gains nothing.

What I'm looking for is a simple patch that allows the Subclass to gain JP with the Primary Class.

Now, I am aware of Ebonfire's Subclass Management Addon for Yanfly's JP Manager, but it's been noted to be quite buggy, has a bunch of features that are counterproductive to my project, such as forcing subclasses to level separately or do other things that I simply can't turn off- and the script is unsupported.

Basically, all that's needed is:
1) Add JP to the subclass if the character has a subclass
2) If the character has no subclass, don't add JP

Having looked around on the internet, this has been requested many times, but Ebonfire's script appears to be the only one, and it doesn't personally work well for my needs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated- if there's another patch/addon that I've overlooked, or if it's a simple code to write, I'd be forever greatful. If neither are an option, then I'll work out some other alternative.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Map034.png
First try making a temple- looking thing.
NUMINA Part 1 is finally out ✨ Get it now with a 10% launch discount!
Made this simple Training Dummy :D

obraz_2022-07-01_095700524.png
I'm still undecided weather or not I should add minor swearing to my game. Like I'm going for an all ages demographic... but the idea of a cartoon character saying dammit, hell, or crap in normal conversation is really funny to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Astolfo