Yanfly's more currency problem solving?

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by N1NY, Sep 11, 2019 at 1:10 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. N1NY

N1NY Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I just installed the yanfly's more currency as part of the shop menu core,but it doesnt work on both an old file or a brand new
    game file. (For reference the shop menu core is working, just not the more currencies plugin)
    Edit : The link to the currency plugin : http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/More_Currencies_(YEP)
    The link to the parent shop menu plugin : http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Shop_Menu_Core_(YEP)

This are the plugin i am using :

upload_2019-9-11_12-5-18.png

the note tag used on a weapon (I wanted to make it so that a sword cost 1 iron ore (Item ID : 0040) and 250 gold to buy but when i open it in a shop, it only showed the gold cost)
    upload_2019-9-11_12-8-57.png

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019 at 3:35 PM
  2. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    @N1NY Could you edit your first post to include a link to the page on Yanfly's site where you got that particular plugin. It's a big site and people won't want to go hunting for it before they give you advice.
    Thanks.

3. N1NY

N1NY Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Okay i just edited it

4. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    1) please open your project's rpg_core.js file with a text editor (no doubleclick!!!) and tell us the version number at the end of the title line (second line, no number means 1.0)
    2) please describe what exactly happens instead of "don't work" - can you buy the item for gold only, can't you buy it at all, is the item price correct but not displayed or what?
    3) after adding such a plugin, you always have to start a new game in playtest, do not use old savefiles.

5. ShadowDragon

ShadowDragon Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    most Yanfly plugins require the YEP_EngineCore, without it, some or most plugins doesn't even work, or
    not correctly. Make sure to have the engine core installed (above all his plugins).

6. N1NY

N1NY Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    1. it is v1.6.1
    2. I can still buy the item, but only gold is required even after i set the note tag.
    3. I did exactly that and it still doesnt work.

Thanks! That was the problem probably , now it is fixed and work as intended .

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2019 at 11:10 PM
  7. slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2 Little Red Riding Hood Moderator

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.