Not open for further replies.

N1NY

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I just installed the yanfly's more currency as part of the shop menu core,but it doesnt work on both an old file or a brand new
game file. (For reference the shop menu core is working, just not the more currencies plugin)
Edit : The link to the currency plugin : http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/More_Currencies_(YEP)
The link to the parent shop menu plugin : http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Shop_Menu_Core_(YEP)

This are the plugin i am using :

upload_2019-9-11_12-5-18.png

the note tag used on a weapon (I wanted to make it so that a sword cost 1 iron ore (Item ID : 0040) and 250 gold to buy but when i open it in a shop, it only showed the gold cost)
upload_2019-9-11_12-8-57.png

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@N1NY Could you edit your first post to include a link to the page on Yanfly's site where you got that particular plugin. It's a big site and people won't want to go hunting for it before they give you advice.
Thanks.

N1NY

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@N1NY Could you edit your first post to include a link to the page on Yanfly's site where you got that particular plugin. It's a big site and people won't want to go hunting for it before they give you advice.
Thanks.
Okay i just edited it

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1) please open your project's rpg_core.js file with a text editor (no doubleclick!!!) and tell us the version number at the end of the title line (second line, no number means 1.0)
2) please describe what exactly happens instead of "don't work" - can you buy the item for gold only, can't you buy it at all, is the item price correct but not displayed or what?
3) after adding such a plugin, you always have to start a new game in playtest, do not use old savefiles.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
most Yanfly plugins require the YEP_EngineCore, without it, some or most plugins doesn't even work, or
not correctly. Make sure to have the engine core installed (above all his plugins).

N1NY

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
1) please open your project's rpg_core.js file with a text editor (no doubleclick!!!) and tell us the version number at the end of the title line (second line, no number means 1.0)
2) please describe what exactly happens instead of "don't work" - can you buy the item for gold only, can't you buy it at all, is the item price correct but not displayed or what?
3) after adding such a plugin, you always have to start a new game in playtest, do not use old savefiles.
1. it is v1.6.1
2. I can still buy the item, but only gold is required even after i set the note tag.
3. I did exactly that and it still doesnt work.

most Yanfly plugins require the YEP_EngineCore, without it, some or most plugins doesn't even work, or
not correctly. Make sure to have the engine core installed (above all his plugins).
Thanks! That was the problem probably , now it is fixed and work as intended .

Last edited by a moderator:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

JDgoldvox wrote on Mr. Detective's profile.
hey, could u help me with a problem? basically, How do I delete a character from a map after a cut scene is over? I am really new with RPG maker MV. Please help!
The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
superfluffy