Mkingdom

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm using Yanfly's row formation and I have set two states on the actors who are in the second row. 1 state is that I increase their defense *150 and the second is I decrease their attack to *50. There are certain weapons which are ranged weapons which I wanted resistant to the states applied to the actor in the second row. I've tried to make the weapons resistant to the states applied by the second row, but that doesn't work. I also make a state where the ranged weapon is always *100, but that doesn't work either.

How can I make a ranged weapon which is resistant to the state applied on it by the second row?

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
As you already have the plugin this isn't a Request for one.
[MOVE]JavaScript/Plugin Support[/MOVE]
Please edit your post to include a link to the web page where you got the plugin so that people don't have to hunt for it if they need to check something before making a suggestion.

Mkingdom

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm using Yanfly's row formation and I have set two states on the actors who are in the second row. 1 state is that I increase their defense *150 and the second is I decrease their attack to *50. There are certain weapons which are ranged weapons which I wanted resistant to the states applied to the actor in the second row. I've tried to make the weapons resistant to the states applied by the second row, but that doesn't work. I also make a state where the ranged weapon is always *100, but that doesn't work either.

How can I make a ranged weapon which is resistant to the state applied on it by the second row?

knock knock

Mkingdom

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For ranged weapons I want them resistant to the state of the row formation. But when I apply the resistance to the row formation state, the state of the row formation still supercedes the state of the weapon resistance. How to fix this.

Mkingdom

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Knock knock

Mkingdom

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok I figure out what I should do. Can someone write a custom row condition where when one of my battlers is using a <ranged weapon> their attack remains *100.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Popular old italian singer be like: We will win against Coronavirus! Humanity was capable of destroying even the dinosaurs! *cry laughs*
MarioWidjaya123 wrote on kyonides's profile.

I thought they were dead, but I wanted to be certain. :kaoback:
Always kind of annoys me to see people complain about ads in their phone applications because people are too lazy to turn on airplane mode when using them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The_may