Spindaboy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Whenever I save the game I get the error, "Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function" and then it freezes. The game still saves, but this obviously a big problem.

Ilan14

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Well, that happened to me, and I think the problem is that the plugin requires the 1.2.0 or higher version of MV to work, and if you updated MV but you're using the plugin in a project made with a previous version, the plugin is not going to work.

You need to create a new project and transfer your resources there.

(I don't know if you can tranfer the data of the project, since that could cause the plugin not to work again... So you'll have to ask someone else about that.)

Spindaboy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, that happened to me, and I think the problem is that the plugin requires the 1.2.0 or higher version of MV to work, and if you updated MV but you're using the plugin in a project made with a previous version, the plugin is not going to work.

That would make sense lol. I'm using version 1.0.0.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working in the IT industry:
- "How long does it take?".
- "It takes 1 month".
- "What if we add more people to the project?".
- "It would take 2 months".
Doing RPG Maker News for 16th September 2021

Stream is live! I am currently doing pixel art and will be practicing shading! Feel free to drop by!
wow, Surface Tension is really one MF of an FPS level huh
So, I got let go from my current job because my skill set didn't align with the department's goals anymore. I have some hope, because I am currently in contact with a manager from a different department, and they are desperate for more employees. We'll see what happens... :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sedenho93