Spindaboy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Whenever I save the game I get the error, "Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function" and then it freezes. The game still saves, but this obviously a big problem.

Ilan14

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Well, that happened to me, and I think the problem is that the plugin requires the 1.2.0 or higher version of MV to work, and if you updated MV but you're using the plugin in a project made with a previous version, the plugin is not going to work.

You need to create a new project and transfer your resources there.

(I don't know if you can tranfer the data of the project, since that could cause the plugin not to work again... So you'll have to ask someone else about that.)

Spindaboy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, that happened to me, and I think the problem is that the plugin requires the 1.2.0 or higher version of MV to work, and if you updated MV but you're using the plugin in a project made with a previous version, the plugin is not going to work.

That would make sense lol. I'm using version 1.0.0.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Barthdry wrote on 00cassiesmells's profile.
Hello 00casiemells Welcome to the RPG Maker Forum. We wish you enjoy and make good rpg games
Remember guys: Drink water and workout is important too! Don't stay too much time on the PC working! :D
Ami
--- Quest For Female ---

Guild Leader: Ladies,you got a Job for today. You have to Battle with Marauder,only Female must to this Job.
F.Magic Knight: So,only Female can do this?
Heroine: I can't wait for this!
Gunner Lady: Well,i can use the Seduction Skill to them,It's effective for Male Target
F.Knight: You always use that?
RPG Maker MZ just crashed, please tell me I didn't just lose 4 hours of progress.
>be me with a separate game for testing
>NPC doesn't stay in new position after leaving the map
>looking for tutorials, nothing useful
>checks plugin of save even location and installs it
>testing the game

"Oh... IT'S WORKING, IT'S ACTUALLY WORKING!!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
00cassiesmells