Yanfly's Save Core Lvl. Data bug

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by Somniari, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Somniari

Somniari Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hello, people! So, I've got a weird bug with the plugin in question, available here: http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Save_Core_(YEP).

Apparently, the level data won't spread over the corresponding actors and just stay overlapped between them under the first actor. I'm honestly stumped as to why this is happening, there's several tutorials about this plugin beyond Yanfly's own, but none seem to have this problem and I have not found any mention about it after a quick search.

See the picture for reference:
    [​IMG]

And this is the plugin list:

[​IMG]

Hope someone knows what's causing this, while the levels showing up isn't essential I'd rather not have to do without them if I can. Thanks for whatever assistance you can provide!

Also, I have another problem with Yanfly's AftermathLevelUp plugin. I'm guessing I should open a new thread about it instead of cluttering this one with an unrelated plugin?

2. ShadowDragon

ShadowDragon Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    are you sure you plugin is in correct order showed on yanfly webpage? and not mixed up?
    also you miss the bottom list of your plugins. in case you use it in the correct order, there might some
    other that can conflict.

3. Somniari

Somniari Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hey, thanks for replying! I took a look at the plugin list because I was pretty sure that everything was ordered as it should be and though I had BattleBGMControl and CounterControl misplaced, putting them in the correct order didn't solve the issue and all other Yanfly plugins are placed correctly as far as I can tell.

Here's the rest of the list.
    [​IMG]
    I considered that maybe the VE plugins could be the cause, since I think they don't tend to play nice with Yanfly's own? However, near everything else works without a hitch, so I don't think that's the problem. What do you think?

4. ShadowDragon

ShadowDragon Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    VE might be, but the module can be best near yanfly or above, but i cant tell about the other plugins, the snapshot of orange can be at the bottom without a problem, but while Im not sure about the others, I cant tell, but keep them close to others like:

equip under equip core if you use yanfly else above, Zombie state under yanfly state plugin else above (somethings you need to check those
    order and switch them around to get it to work. if none of that helps, it can be possible a compability issue.

to figure that out, turn off the plugin and re-test to see if it persist, if it solve, move it more up and retest and see if it solve then.
    if not, its a compability issue.

if its a compabilitie issue, you can either make it compatable (if you know where to look) and let it made a compatable.
    but that is harder to figure out which one colide to shich.

I hope by moving would solve it honestly =) (else I can help you further on it.

Good luck on your project further.