Yanfly's Shop Menu Core broken?

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by Tatsumaro, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Tatsumaro

Tatsumaro Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Portugues
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    My right window doesn't show any of the "stats compared", i can alter whit left or right but it doesn't alter anything

2. bgillisp

bgillisp Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    That'll happen if you have another plug-in which affects that. List all of your plug-ins please, as seen in the plug-in manager (screenshot is better, as we also need to see version numbers).

Tatsumaro likes this.
  3. Tatsumaro

First Language:
    Portugues
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    it was not a pugin, it is a code
    Code:
    <Equip Requirement>
    skill: X
    </Equip Requirement>
    i'm creating post hear can you please take a look, thanks

4. Tatsumaro

First Language:
    Portugues
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Yanfly's Shop Menu Core is broken, this is the bug:

5. ashikai

ashikai Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I am so confused. It looks like Shop Core is doing exactly what it's supposed to in your video. The stat differences are shown in that window you circled, and when those stats are replaced by "-" it means that that piece of equipment is not equipable by the actor selected.

Can you explain what kind of behavior you were expecting?

6. Tatsumaro

First Language:
    Portugues
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    ok maybe, but why the different behavior if you chose first a weapon without notag, and why did it remove all the equipment from some actores?

7. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Tatsumaro
    we can't help you if you only write broken sentences or refer to a video that a lot of people here will not watch (for example due to bandwidth restrictions or because they read the forum on a mobile or something like that).

Please describe in written sentences what you expect to be the correct behaviour and what the plugin does instead.

and one hint: if yanfly's plugins behave in a strange way, that is often either because they are in the wrong order or because the core files of your project are too old. Please check both these cases.

8. ashikai

ashikai Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I'm pretty sure if you're using [equip requirements] it's removing them because the actor doesn't meet the requirement. Regardless, I don't think this is a Shop Menu Core issue, it looks like there may be something else going on with the way you are using the plugins together.

I'm gonna echo Andar here; check your plugin order and make sure you read the plugin descriptions to ensure that the notetags will give you the effects you want. I've had many instances where a notetage seemed like it was going to do what I wanted, but the actual behavior was different by design.

9. Tatsumaro

First Language:
    Portugues
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    ok Demo of the bug.

Instructions:

1ºenter shop - buy - sword - left or right - cheek all the equipment and everything is working ok

2ºenter shop - buy - axe - left or right - all the weapons and armors have the (-) in some characters even the sword ( this weapon don't have a <Equip Requirement> note )

3º open treasure - enter shop - buy - armor - left or right - all the weapons and armors have the (-) - buy the armor - transfer map - some of the actores "lost" all their equipment for no reason

RPG Maker MV 1.5.1
    YEP_CoreEngine v1.25
    YEP_EquipCore v1.17
    YEP_X_EquipRequirements v1.08