Br0wnSyndrome

Drunk Programmer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys, so I'm having a bit of trouble with Yanfly's Status Menu Core script. When I insert the script to my plugin list, it shows up on there just fine! However, it doesn't seem to change anything at all.

I've tried placing it in different load up positions, but to no avail, nothing seems to change.

After two days of searching the internet for a solution, I've found nothing.
So, if anyone has any explanation as to why this isn't working , please let me know!

Running: RPG Maker MV 1.3.4 on Windows (Standalone .exe, not the Steam version)

plugin help.png

Llareian

Jack of All Trades, Master of None
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
First guess is it may be conflicting with another plugin (from another source). Try turning off your other plugins to see if that fixes it; if so, you have a conflict.

Second guess is you have Main Menu Manager installed but it's not handling your status menu correctly. If you have Main Menu Manager, the status menu should be in slot 50. Alternatively, if your status menu isn't showing in the menus at all, you may not be meeting the requirements shown in the Main Menu Manager.

Third guess is you accidentally renamed the .js file when you were saving it. Verify that it's named "YEP_StatusMenuCore.js".

Br0wnSyndrome

Drunk Programmer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
First guess is it may be conflicting with another plugin (from another source). Try turning off your other plugins to see if that fixes it; if so, you have a conflict.

Second guess is you have Main Menu Manager installed but it's not handling your status menu correctly. If you have Main Menu Manager, the status menu should be in slot 50. Alternatively, if your status menu isn't showing in the menus at all, you may not be meeting the requirements shown in the Main Menu Manager.

Third guess is you accidentally renamed the .js file when you were saving it. Verify that it's named "YEP_StatusMenuCore.js".

Thank you for the reply! After examination, the problem seems to be that I created the original game in an older version of MV. When I created a new game in the latest the Status Menu Core functioned properly. So it seems I'll have to re-create the game in the new version of RPG Maker MV!

Thanks again! :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Don't you just hate it when you get a high level armor only for it to look like a metal plated bikini on your female character?? Seriously. How can that protect you??? Enemies can hit the squishy parts! :kaosigh:
Bathrooms are not designed for the middle of the night.
so... I decided since a park was an area in my game... here's an enemy that's slide with a hand behind it. cause why not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArtroMage