Rink27

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Link to plugin: http://yanfly.moe/2017/03/24/yep-130-battle-system-standard-turn-battle-rpg-maker-mv/

I'm experiencing a few weird problems that I'm unable to narrow down the cause to. I'd try to explain, but it is difficult for me to share my project, so it is only fair of me if I ask if anyone else has noticed anything similarly weird when using the STB system (as opposed to asking for a solution).

1) After I use a Forced Action, any action sequence (that contains a command to call a common event), is unable to call that common event - It plays out as if "common event: x" is not there. Switching to the ATB system results in the Forced Action not displaying weird behaviour though.

2) I haven't narrowed down the cause of this to the STB system, but when I try to obtain the index of a *single* battler, I've gotten -1 at times, as opposed to 0, 1, 2, 3, etc. I know -1 is for the user or group (Can't recall atm) but neither are the case when -1 is obtained.

EDIT: On Yanfly's video ()

Someone posted they had a similar problem: "Hello! Great plugin! i will defintely use that one. But when i'm doing Battle events and use "Force action" (Sorry i don't have the correct words since i have RPG Maker in french) for an enemy, the rest of my commands get ignored, as well as the other event pages and when all enemies are dead, the battle still goes on :/."

Last edited:

TrailBlazer2016

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I was having the exact problem you just posted. Also, if I press left or right, it brings up an error that freezes the game. So, I'm using DTB for now, until the STB issue gets worked out. :(

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Micro rant. The worst part of working from home when you live with your family is seeing how inconsiderate they are. "Hey, you're sitting in front of your computer, that means you're not doing anything! I want to put the TV at 200 decibels!"

If I was working in the office would you still talking me like that?
It's definitely discouraging when streamers give a try-to-say-it-nicely (i.e. bad) review of your game demo. It's like jumping into a cold pool. Bad initally, but it gets better with time. And you are now more alert and see better.
Some screenshots of the pub and lodging with the beginnings of clutter taking shape
TTp8uCw.png

jtC202e.png

bSXgyVl.png

eRx9PUF.png
Backgrounds are not my strong suit... :kaodes:
DazI8jt.jpg

Just realized I forgot doing the clouds... woops
Went to get some stuff for February 10, the birthday of my favorite ink monster...
I have a little one-person party for Bendy every year, complete with the life-size plushie I made. And yes, I bake a birthday cake!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarberten