jno8034

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi There,
I recently have been working on a silly little project with my friends, but the silliest issue has been happening with the color settings from Yanfy's Tier 0 CoreEngine. I was messing around with the color settings for the HP, MP, and TP gauges and had set MP to Red. I didn't like it and changed MP to blue and have manipulated these setting several times. All settings are working correctly based upon the hex colors except for the MP cost of skills on the menu and battle screens. The cost is still displayed as red even though I have triple checked everything and actually rebuilt the core plugin from scratch.
Here are the current Plugin settings - you can see that the MP gauge cost is actually set to #3399ff which is the same as Gauge 1. For comparison, I have also included TP; which has the same setup with yellow #ffff00
1615016170921.png
1615016288069.png
For some reason, MP refuses to update on the menus and in battle. Its a small thing, but really obvious now that I see its there.

1615016437804.png

Is there some kind of conflict? I have scrubbed through other plugins and nothing stands out to me. I've tried some simple troubleshooting like rebuilding the plugin settings from scratch. Any ideas would be appreciated greatly.

jno8034

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I found the issue - figure I'll share for future use. The SkillsStatesCore Plugin has a field for cost that was overwriting the BaseEngine Plugin.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

You know you've been working on RPGMaker for a while when you go to move your projects to a 16 GB USB drive and get told not enough space to do this operation.
The latest post on TheDazzlingsAreBack...
besides itch and occasionally here where are people doing game jams at y'all? (plz do not cross reference this with my previous status lol)
Go out all day!
★No work★
Just want to sleep when I get home Zzzzz
just went through 50 issues of Fables, only to left kind of disappointed by it, I guess I have to wait for season 2 of TWAU instead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arcanjo