Yangfly Master's animated (holder-styled) battlers

Discussion in 'General Resources' started by Yangfly Master, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Yangfly Master

Yangfly Master Jack of All Trades, you know, the Lone Wolf. Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Hello there, I'm not active on this forum for a long long time, but I'm kinda back at RPG Maker because of my current project, so I'm here to share most of the stuff I made on most of my years, unfortunately I don't have some of my stuff saved because of my last PC broke, but whatever, this's what I have.
    Everything is on this .rar
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme.../561468539173601301/0_-_Animated_Battlers.rar

Here's some of the stuff you'll find inside this package:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (This one is blurred because it's one of my game's MC(the other ones being Aster and the girl in the credits), since Aster is placeholder for now it can be shared, but her I consider one of my best ones, so only to look, not touch...)

Terms of use and whatnot:
    Terms are the same as Holder's, feel free to use them for whatever you want, just credit me, him and other artists mentioned in the sheets.(if any) (Though if commercial I might want a free copy, if thats okay)
    Of course common sense apply to this as well, copyrighted characters like Sora you should not use for commercial usage, I mean, you can, but you'll get a lawsuit from Square Enix.

Visit my DeviantArt for more stuff...
    https://www.deviantart.com/yangfly

Btw if there's people still insterested in these type of battlers, I could maybe start doing paid requests or stuff like that.
    (I know I'm still stagnated in time, because I still use vx Ace, but whatever)

jonthefox and Henryetha like this.
  2. Marquise*

Marquise* Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    French-Canadian
    Who's Sora?

3. Lilly

Lilly Joy Bringer Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Marsigne likes this.
  4. Yangfly Master

Yangfly Master Jack of All Trades, you know, the Lone Wolf. Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    The weird Sora sprite I've done a lot of times ago, I included it there for collection purposes and if someone wants to use, they might do.
    Interesting actually, but I'm fairly limited on my free time so I cant help.
    It doesn't help that I'm the spriter, writer, eventer, coder, mapper, artist, balancer and translator of my own project :p
    Thank you for the offer tho, I hope you get people that can join you and have a great success with them.

5. Lilly

Lilly Joy Bringer Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Thanks.

Marsigne likes this.