YANTH [Recruitment] - Sprite Animator & Tileset/Pixel Artists Needed

Abagail Asta

Programer by birth
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
I will help with any mapping <I know you wern't searching for one just an offer.>

I am willing to fill the Public Relations Representative roll and will try to fill the time frame you need i do not have a twiter or facebook or any other type of acount related to that.

PM me for details

Thankyou in a forward.

seita

Donn_M
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello guys~ I've updated the main topic with new details, screenshots and positions. I'm looking for a consistent, reliable bust artist to fill very important shoes.

sonicgo2

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hello,

I am a concept artist and i am interested in your offer.

Here is a link to my portfolio jadevictoriaportfolio.weebly.com

My skype is sonicgo2 and my email is jadeholtbrown1[at]hotmail[dot]com

seita

Donn_M
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I've updated the main topic with additional roles. I need a sprite animator and level/puzzle/mechanic designer.

MorsVitam

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese (BR)
Primarily Uses
I've updated the main topic with additional roles. I need a sprite animator and level/puzzle/mechanic designer.
I will be posting a demo soon with some puzzles i've made, hope you like it

MorsVitam

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese (BR)
Primarily Uses
Back with a demo and some screenshots to talk about.

Demo Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jo6f7a52r30u4vb/Puzzles.rar

Please, have in mind that these 2 small and simple puzzles were made in this afternoon, they are far from perfect and are only here to hlep me demonstrate their potential

Puzzle 1: http://imgur.com/zbPxi4P,LwbrjoK

About:

This involves managing the flow of the cart involving the levers, each lever moves the cart a different ammount of spaces, with the goal to perfectly land on the pre-determined spot (in this case the big red buttom.

Makes the player stop and think about the ammount of space each lever pushes the cart while trying to create the correct combination

Easy to "rework", by rework I mean, its easy to raise its difficult by simple raising the number of levers, in the demo I arranged the levers with values to make sure that no matter what lever you choose first, there will be another one that will lead to the correct result.

Possible Improvements:

- Raise the number of levers

- Reward for those who complete it with 1 try

- Change the track the object move, making it harder to count and predict

OBS: In the demo I linked I left the reset system "open", in the demo you can reset the first lever and just push the cart one by one just to clear the puzzle for the demo's sake.

Puzzle 2http://imgur.com/zbPxi4P,LwbrjoK#1

About:

This is less action focused, and a style of puzzle that I really like.

In a laboratory, you have to find the ingredients to make a specific material, in the demo of course everything is at your hand, including how to create such itens.

In a proper game, this could leave to infinite possiblities. Hell! you can make a whole game based on ingredient recovering, it's much less complicated to program than the previous puzzle, but can be much more time consuming depending on the scale of it.

Possible Improvements:

-The lenght of the puzzle can be easily ajusted by raising the number of ingredients necessary, or making them harder to obtain

-More effects to demonstrate the chemical reactions

seita

Donn_M
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Updated the main thread~ I'm looking for sprite artists/animators and pixel artists to bolster asset production. Let me know ASAP!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Would you pay monthly for your pc if you'd get "free" upgrades every 2 years?
well, I definitely have a type, cute redheads with medusa piercings, met and hit it off with two of them in the last 72 hours, what does it mean lol?
Damian Floyd increased the grand prize for the Driftwood Jam to a $75 steam GC!!! Thank you Damion! :)
Is everybody using their imagination?
5th Annual Driftwood Jam! $25 Steam gift card grand prize :D https://itch.io/jam/5adj

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrzo