Nekohime1989

Cat Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I was wondering if theirs a tool to generate the doodads for this plugin here.
It makes parallax mapping much easier. And keeps the size of the game low; however, one problem I've run into is that I'm using custom graphics for my game. This means that I must rip each object individually from tilesets B-E in order to make use of them as doodads. And that adds up to hours if not weeks of development time.

Weremole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
I wonder if you can make a Photoshop action that cuts tiles out and saves it to a folder.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Gaming isn't a simple task lol. I don't think there's a tool to cut out tiles, but there might be. Honestly it shouldn't take too much time (open 2 instances of gimp, one with the tileset and one 48x48. Just set a grid of 48x48 on the tileset, copy past one tile into the other gimp instance, export and redo). It will be time consuming for sure, but I'm sure it will be worth it.

miani

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
I used Photoshop slice tool then the Export > Save for Web... option. It's the fastest way I could think. But it's a ton of work, in my case I sliced all Pop Horror tiles and it resulted in 1077 files.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

RM CCG Incoming? Maybe.. One Day...
People, you should really check @Low creations and ask for your SV animated battlers, so we can see them in action.
Sigony wrote on KakonComp's profile.
I wonder how much despair I could show a player before they just want to stop playing... is it lower than a book or a tv show? I wonder how the pacing would compare as far as emotional highs and lows
Working on my game's menu. :)
Hello world! I just remembered statuses were a thing, I rarely have ever used in my long history here :kaoswt2:
I got a new username. I now greet you as LRDean_Socks!:kaohi: You can call me Socks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayoppp