Panda_Artist

Humble RPG Fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello everyone, I was wondering if you could help me with some troubleshooting.

The project I am working on uses the YEA Battle Engine

However, I really don't like the display of the battle window, and I would like to use the default ACE battle window, while keeping every other feature of the script intact.

Is this possible by any means.

I don't know if I can post these pictures, but I will try to explain what I want

I would like to replace the window that comes with the battle engine

07.04.2020_23.36.16_REC.png

to

07.04.2020_23.37.51_REC.png

With the DEFAULT ACE BATTLE WINDOW, WHILE KEEPING EVERY OTHER ASPECT OF THE SCRIPT INTACT.

Is this possible?

I would really appreciate any help.

Last edited:

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The battle status window correlates with this (when you select a skill, it displays which actor that is currently selecting the skill with the face displayed).

Screenshot_330.jpg

In default, you have this.

Screenshot_331.jpg

So, how "default" you want this to be?
Do you prefer to keep the actor command window (one that displays attack, skill, etc) without showing which actor you're inputting?

EDIT:
While I do have the script, it's better if you link to the original script in your opening post.

Panda_Artist

Humble RPG Fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
No. I prefer all of the windows exactly how they used to be. so yes, exactly like the second picture you posted! Thank you so much for your effort!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some pixel art! Feel free to drop by!

Can't believe I forgot to put an image of my drawing pad! It looks kinda like this, maybe I'll get a better pic tomorrow...
Backup tip: If you don't want to back up your whole project every day, at least back up everything *except* your Image and Audio folders, which you can do weekly/as needed/etc.
The final version of our game is already available both in English and Spanish! ^___^
Can't believe this day has finally come... T_T
Im so happy that Dead By Daylight is getting a Silent Hill chapter! Cant wait to play as pyramid head

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tauron7