YED Sideview Battler and Note Tag reading...

zerobeat032

Cloaked Wanderer...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
YED Sideview Battler, for those who don't know allows you to increase the amount of frames per Sideview Battler, add custom motions, control frame speed, and looping. and it does so through reading note tags for actors... which I've realized is probably why it doesn't like to let actors use any kind of transformation states that may be possible. they simply don't change sheets.

I was curious... would anyone know if it's possible to get YED to read note tags from different actors? I think that way, instead of trying to just change the sheet, it'd change what tags it's looking for. that way it'd A. have a foundation of what to change to.. and B. unlike the only transformation I've gotten to work, not read the actors same note tags, but be using a different sheet, in case they're set up differently.

would anyone know if it's possible to get the plugin to change what it's looking for based on say scripting or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I like Iron Maiden.
Benku wrote on Magnus0808's profile.
Hey man you helped me out a long time ago with a plugin i was wondering if you can help me out one more time since its literally the last thing i need help with if not is cool but id figured id ask you one more soild.
Stream will be live shortly with a guest stream! Tonight, a new guest joins~ Feel free to drop by!
Finally told my boss I need a day off. Tomorrow will be my first in 23 days.
Kind of a goofy question but has the pandemic inspired you in any way?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Magidonsa