YED_LunaEngine from pre-order plugin package lacks any documentation?

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by RetroNutcase, Oct 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RetroNutcase

RetroNutcase Jolly Cooperating Sunbro Veteran

First Language:
    English
    While going through the various plugins that were included with MV, I came across YED_LunaEngine in Yami's stuff, it appears to have a battle config associated with it as well. But neither seems to have any kind of documentation and its formatting makes it impossible to read in notepad. What exactly are these for? Or were they somehow included by mistake?

Aaaaaand I just found my answer through a search of the forums as a whole as opposed to just plugin support. Whoops! This can be closed, my question's answered. (For those wondering, they were going to be tutorials but the person writing the tutorial part got sick)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2015
  2. Zalerinian

Zalerinian Jack of all Errors Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Yes, this is intentional. Archeia is working on a tutorial video that was supposed to be released at/around the launch of MV, however she unfortunately got sick. Rest assured, they are still planned to be released when they are done, however there has also been no announcement of when this might be. Along with the one about LunaEngine, the Tilemap plugin will also be explained by video, because these are both very complex plugins that involve a lot of work to get right. So while you patiently wait for the tutorials to come out, please enjoy the other plugins included with MV, and enjoy your time. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.