YEP.150 - DragonBones (Issues using ShadowHawkDragon's DragonBones assists)

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by GalacticGod, Aug 2, 2019.

1. GalacticGod

GalacticGod Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Every time I try to use one of, ShadowHawkDragon's DragonBones assists; when the battle first starts the Dragonbones battler is static until one of the party members attacks it; then it no longer becomes static and starts moving the correct way.

I do not have this issue when I use Ækashic's DragonBones assists. They move correctly the whole time.

Just trying to figure out what it is I am doing incorrectly so I can fix the issue. Any help would be appreciated.

2. GalacticGod

GalacticGod Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Still looking for a solution. Hopefully someone who has had this problem in the past will see this post and reply, :)

3. Krystek_My

Krystek_My Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Polish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @GalacticGod
    I have an Idea. Using Yanfly's Base Troop Event (http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Base_Troop_Events_(YEP)). Using it at the start of battle fade screen, and force action for friendly actor that will hit random enemy, but for "0", beacase we don't want to damge them and without any animation or sound. By Fading screen player won't see that attack so nothing change player "Immersion". Then Fadeout screen and so player can normally start battle. It's no scrit solution but it should work. By using upper plugin, go do it in troop id. 1 (or to else troop if you chnaged it in that plugin paraetrs). Glad I helped.