GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Every time I try to use one of, ShadowHawkDragon's DragonBones assists; when the battle first starts the Dragonbones battler is static until one of the party members attacks it; then it no longer becomes static and starts moving the correct way.

I do not have this issue when I use Ækashic's DragonBones assists. They move correctly the whole time.

Just trying to figure out what it is I am doing incorrectly so I can fix the issue. Any help would be appreciated.

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Still looking for a solution. Hopefully someone who has had this problem in the past will see this post and reply, :)

Krystek_My

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@GalacticGod
I have an Idea. Using Yanfly's Base Troop Event (http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Base_Troop_Events_(YEP)). Using it at the start of battle fade screen, and force action for friendly actor that will hit random enemy, but for "0", beacase we don't want to damge them and without any animation or sound. By Fading screen player won't see that attack so nothing change player "Immersion". Then Fadeout screen and so player can normally start battle. It's no scrit solution but it should work. By using upper plugin, go do it in troop id. 1 (or to else troop if you chnaged it in that plugin paraetrs). Glad I helped.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Signing divorce papers today. Still makes no sense to me that this is a step I need to take to get my hubby the help he needs and deserves :( Life is strange people and sometimes it throws you a curve ball you have no chance in hell of catching
Just laid down a sick nasty new post in the MagiCats! Infinite Sadness thread! Lemme give ya a big ol' hug for it.

bg6.jpg
MacAdams wrote on Frogboy's profile.
Hey is there an MZ set of D&D style plugins yet?
Wheel of Attacks.png

MORE GAMBLING THEMED ATTACKS!

I AM UNABLE TO STOP!
Is it ok to repost stuff that i've posted to threads in the status feed?
If so, here's art of Shiloh, the main protagonist of the game i'm making:20220807_181702.jpg
They are meant to be ambiguous in gender, like Frisk from Undertale or Gogo from FFVI. I haven't decided what their age will be yet. Any ideas?
Please comment what you think about the art and design!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Venteon