UglyStru

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have the YEP_CoreEngine, YEP_MessageCore, and YEP_QuestJournal plugins installed. Inside the Quest Journal plugin has the Show Command, Enable Command, and Auto Place Command all set to "true". However, the option for "Quest" still doesn't show up in my main menu.

Is there an event I need to trigger to populate that in the menu? Is there another plugin I need and that I'm missing?

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Plug_in Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

UglyStru

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It's still not working. Everything is enabled. To test it, I created a new project and it's working just fine. The only thing is with my project I deleted all of the default enemies, weapons, armors, items, skills, and troops. Does this depend on these to function or something?

UglyStru

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Nevermind, found the issue. My project is using outdated resources. I'll try and fix that.

Moiq

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, sorry to update an old post but I got the exact same problem here, as soon as I removed default ennemies, weapons, etc... the main menu button disappeared so I was wondering if OP or someone else has the key to figure out what ressources may be in conflict with the plugin.

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Moiq I'll approve your post since you're having the exact same issue, but in the future please post a new topic describing your problem (and include a link to this topic if you think it contains relevant info). @UglyStru hasn't been around the site for about 6 months so you may or may not get any response from him.

From my understanding of this topic, he found that the reason his Quest Menu functionality wasn't working correctly is that he was using updated plugins along with an older project (which uses non-updated code, therefore causing compatibility issues). If you copy all of the base code from a new project to your current project's JS folder using an updated version of RPG Maker (1.6.x should probably be good enough), this may solve your issue. You'll want to copy files such as rpg_core.js and rpg_objects.js. However, if you are using other peoples' older plugins, or you've done certain things in the editor, this could screw up even bigger parts of your project. Therefore, you must copy your whole project as a backup before you start messing with anything like this, or you run huge risks of permanently corrupting your project and not being able to get it back.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

DarkAdria wrote on  Masked 's profile.
Hello, sorry to bother you. I have tried to send you a private message, but it indicates that due to the privacy settings it is not possible.
Some time ago, I finished my project and made a port for Android. Because the original idea was to play the game with a keyboard on PC, playing it with a mouse caused some bugs. (max 420 characters)...
Another day, Another migraine, I found out that the game is broken about the .... Stuff.... Im not best at coding and, I got this billion error, so no choice, I think the error is from Yanfly's SkillMastery...... Fixing it...
Today I got my first shot of the COVID vaccine (Sputnik V). I was very worried. I didn't feel the prick at all. I do not observe any side effects yet.
I should stop staring at the screen too long. neck hurt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shartrad271