ramza

Lunatic Coder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
$gameParty.members() returns an array of the current party members.

To get their barrier points, you need to tell it which member to check.

$gameParty.members()[0].barrierPoints()

One other thing to note, is that 'battler' in this case is the member you're checking. They use battler as the place holder in the help text because it could be an enemy, or an ally ($gameTroop or $gameParty).

This isn't specific just to this plugin, you can use $gameParty.members()[x] to check a lot of things on a battler, like their parameters, or if they're affected by states, or their equipment:

$gameParty.members()[x].atk
$gameParty.members()[x].isStateAffected(4)
$gameParty.members()[x].equips()[1].name

Grunwave

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
@ramza was on the road, finally got home to try it out and it is perfect. Thanks mate =)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you thought you'd be finished with the grid, and spend ~8-9 hours on an arrow. How is this more difficult to than player movement?

Still some bugs hiding in there, but it's nearly complete.

I'm having it strictly follow the path a user draws, because there will be booby trap and other similar mechanics where you want to avoid specific cells.
I feel like banging my head against a wall every time I want to find that post that shows all the plugin header codes. Then I think "next time I find it, I'm going to bookmark it". Then I think "wait a minute ... maybe I bookmarked it last time because it took me so long to find it". Check bookmarks, and there it is :)
... a few of my main characters standing around doing nothing lol. I mostly wanted to see them together on screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucimountfort