Stonga

Scuttlebug Jamboree
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, pretty new here. So, I'm using many Yanfly plugins and want one of my characters to have a projectile attack, where they throw a shoe at an enemy. The shoe flies straight, but i would like to animate it rotating. (this is an in-battle attack)

I've seen a thread (https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/projectile-animation-how-do-you-make-it.90447/) in which someone explains that there is a plugin that allows this, but it is incompatible with Yanfly plugins.

So, basically, what i'm asking is how can i make a projectile animation in MV with Yanfly's plugins (or just along with them)? If i made an actual animation (as they are called in the database) of a shoe flying across the canvas, it seems like it would not cover the distance.

Thanks in advance!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

today is my birthday
Don't you just hate it when you get a high level armor only for it to look like a metal plated bikini on your female character?? Seriously. How can that protect you??? Enemies can hit the squishy parts! :kaosigh:
Bathrooms are not designed for the middle of the night.
so... I decided since a park was an area in my game... here's an enemy that's slide with a hand behind it. cause why not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Br8228