YEP Auto save Plugin can not auto save?

aroha

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When a player is not re-load save files after saving, auto save plugin will not work, this is a normal situation?

Eliaquim

Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi!
I think it's not. You have to use a plugin command or script call to auto-save, if I remember correctly. But I don't have the plugin here, I have it in another computer and it's the old version before it gets paid.

Aesica

undefined
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not quite sure what's being asked, but with new games, it won't autosave until the player saves once manually. This is since a new game has not been saved yet, and thus, saving in the "last slot" could have unpredicatable and undesirable results.

Also, it's up to the developer to call whatever the autosave plugin command is unless they set it to save on every map transition (which imo can be bad since it gives the developer less control and might mess up certain cutscenes, depending on how they're done.

My autosave plugin works the same way for the "save in last slot" functionality (but not the dedicated autosave slot functionality) for all the same reasons.

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Javascript/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

aroha

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Only works when I put the autosave plugin under the YEP_Itemcore plugin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Seems like people have stopped looking both ways before crossing the road nowadays. Blindly walking out into a into a road only ends in disaster.
Just finished planning out the skeleton of the main quest line of my new game. I'm so excited for it!
Integrating Jason Perry's japan tile set while listening to Murray Atkinson's Heaven and Earth background music.
I forgot I had an account on rpgmakercentral lol
"What do you think the best place to visit on this cold days?" "Hell..."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keyboardjockey