recoculous

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am using Fallen Angel Olivia's Anti Player Stress Plugin & Yanfly's Base Parameter Control Plugin.

I am trying to use Anti Player Stress to restore HP/MP on level up. The problem is that it seems to heal characters before the raise in HP & MP is calculated. It's not healing the characters to 100% in any case.

This only fails to work right when I am using Yanfly's Base Parameter Control Plugin.

I don't think I did any change to the Base Parameter Control HP or MP parameters:

MHP Formula: (base + plus) * paramRate * buffRate + flat
MHP Maximum: customMax || (user.isActor() ? 9999 : 999999)
MHP Minimum: customMin || 1

MMP Formula: (base + plus) * paramRate * buffRate + flat
MMP Maximum: customMax || (user.isActor() ? 9999 : 9999)
MMP Minimum: customMin || 0

All the plugins should be in the correct order.

plugins.png

Is there a way to fix this issue?

oooNUKEooo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
br portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you wouldnt need plugins to heal actors.... if i was in your shoes, i would save their levels to variables, compare their levels to the variables by the end of each fight, if the level is greater than the variable value, heal the actor and change the variable to the new level.

may be a lot of work if you have many actors (like 40), but it would work just fine as the check would always occur after the battle xp and leveling up would be resolved.

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there a way to fix this issue?
Not an easy one, if the way that Yanfly's parameters are being applied is breaking the sequence of events, a fix would involve rewriting some portion of a plugin (and it would have to be Yanfly's, as I presume Olivia's is obfuscated).

If you use Himework's Level Up Events instead, does it still happen?

recoculous

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not an easy one, if the way that Yanfly's parameters are being applied is breaking the sequence of events, a fix would involve rewriting some portion of a plugin (and it would have to be Yanfly's, as I presume Olivia's is obfuscated).

If you use Himework's Level Up Events instead, does it still happen?

I tried more than one plugin to do this and they weren't working right. However, I just tried your suggestion and I think it works! I am going to try to Common Event Queue as well.

I think this is problem solved!

Edit: I have tested this for a while and it all seems good now. I feel confident that it is solved now.

Last edited:

caethyril

^_^
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I now have an idea of how to approach my IGMC entry for this year's theme, as well as a working title (TBA). Given the limited time I can spare, I'm going with a game design that doesn't require a battle system. Something that could be expanded if I want to make it a longer game, but can probably be played through within 2 hours (the goal for now), at least on a speed run.
In last 5 years, I have bought 4 MSI computer components and had issues with all 4 of them. With two of them these issues were so huge the board was quite unusable. I think it's safe to day it's my last MSI product purchase.
Thanks Thesaurus.com for letting me know another word for 'noted' is 'noted'.
The capital city of Lindenburg everyone. "Capital"

Map043.png
been trying to up my action sequence game and I'm not entirely sure what to do, even with tutorials out there. but I think I'm heading in the right direction with some attacks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nakel016