[YEP Battle Engine] - Skill animation and effect to all enemies at once? How to write?

rechronicle

Mystvaldia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!
Having a trouble of the skill scope, I want the skill animation to show once but instead, it goes 3 times to each person. Even after I choose the scope to 'All Enemies', or even leave the note box blank.
How to write the thing?

The video of what I mean.

Need help. Can't really figure it out by myself.
Thank you!

bvlgari

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Dont know if this could help you, but that happened to me before, try changing the animation position in the database, to screen, or center.

rechronicle

Mystvaldia
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@bvlgari hey thanks for replying. Apparently, it only changes the way animation show on the game screen. Looks like the problem can be solved by changing the:
<target action>
code
</target action>

into

<whole action>
code
</whole action>

Always using the Target action all the time. Guess we need to try something more to learn more. :kaoblush:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
touchegambling