Drunken Paladin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi folks, I'm using Yanfly's BuffStatesCore plugin, which, as most of you probably know, allows for the stacking of more than 2 buffs at a time.

I was hoping there was a way to change the icons after the 2nd buff to something different than the default 2-stacks icon, but I can't seem to figure it out.

Tips?

Thanks

lolshtar

Master of Magic thatknow nospell
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You will need to change the state as there is no way to change the icons within the default options.
You can still say there is a 2 counter on the state though as it's only a variable.

This is what the second state should approximately be like.

<Custom Apply Effect>
target.removeState(X)
target.setStateCounter(Y,2)
</Custom Apply Effect>

If what you're looking for are buffs, I would completely replace them with states as they're not editable well, do the same thing but better with a little organization and it doesn't take long to swap.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Apparently MZ lets you preview move routes in the move route editor without having to start up test game. That could save a lot of time during development compared to MV, especially for a long game that uses a lot of event movement for cutscenes.
A repost of an old meme I had made, now with music

I have a really hard time keeping all these goodies secret til December... but I swear, it is worth the wait!
Working on a Premium version of my minimap plugin that will have advanced functionalities such as drawing a Terrain map based completely on the users tilesets, whatever they may be, and drawing minimap radar icons automatically based on texture of the event the note is applied to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOLLARTA