Drunken Paladin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi folks, I'm using Yanfly's BuffStatesCore plugin, which, as most of you probably know, allows for the stacking of more than 2 buffs at a time.

I was hoping there was a way to change the icons after the 2nd buff to something different than the default 2-stacks icon, but I can't seem to figure it out.

Tips?

Thanks

lolshtar

Master of Magic thatknow nospell
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You will need to change the state as there is no way to change the icons within the default options.
You can still say there is a 2 counter on the state though as it's only a variable.

This is what the second state should approximately be like.

<Custom Apply Effect>
target.removeState(X)
target.setStateCounter(Y,2)
</Custom Apply Effect>

If what you're looking for are buffs, I would completely replace them with states as they're not editable well, do the same thing but better with a little organization and it doesn't take long to swap.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm so annoyed with myself...I can't get this code to work so it looks like I'm going the plugin route for a problem I should be able to do myself :kaolivid:Great. Now I get to murder save file compatibility. Again.
Can't believe my code from four years ago is still working! Did some expansions, and...
1635194553179.png
In related news, I may have an update for my old Extra status window plugin ready. That is, once I manage to sit down and update the documentation... and the demo project... :kaoswt:
How does one pronounce Godot? I've heard it pronounced a couple of different ways, and I genuinely don't know the proper way.
March 2020 ...
1635188823939.jpeg
... vs October 2021

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PamuRachii