Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
ROknR4I.png

http://yanfly.moe/2015/12/25/yep-50-buffs-states-core/

Basically, I want to move where the state counter is displayed when shown over side-view enemies. The problem is that when I do this within the plugin parameters it gets cut off/is not visible whenever I try to move it left/below. I went into the plugin itself and found where it draws the turn counter and I ran into the same problem.

I changed the anchor of where the states display over side-view enemies from the base RPG_Sprites JS file because when I have larger enemies, it displays under them. Placing the state behind them was the best route to go.

Is it possible to have different positions for where it'll display the counter depending on if it's shown in the actor/help window and when it's shown over a side-view enemy?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

FL Studio is a huge step up from LMMS but I'm having such a tough time with it D:<
The new Dune movie reminds me of the game Dune 2 made by Westwood. A quality product on its own, but extremely disloyal to its source of inspiration.
Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3ddl