Lu_

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am using yep buffs & states core to creat a custom react effect and i want the target to make make motion during the effect. how can i do this? and can i create breaks between the different steps like with action sequences?

Last edited:

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I belive in these plugins calling battlers motions (idle, damage, attack etc) are not possible, but I might be mistaken.

DarkFrost

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
sounds like something you'd need another battler sprite sheet for... and a custom made one at that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Once again working on a game I'm not sure I'm going to sell or even publish
That feel when you're awake past midnight and suddenly you're one year older :ninja:
I miss collaborations, but I don't know how to find someone to make face parts just to share them with others, and even though I don't like writing or music, I can't trust anyone with writing on my game because it has themes that are easy to mess up, and music needs a clear tone and scenes.
People donating to me for my upcoming birthday so I can pay my team a little. Such angels, I'm so happy. T uT I smile so much my face hurts. Good souls in this world.
Playing Ragnarok Online again is very nostalgic. The last time I played it was 20 years ago, when I was ten-twelve old.
My first mmorpg.^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dashstop