Lu_

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am using yep buffs & states core to creat a custom react effect and i want the target to make make motion during the effect. how can i do this? and can i create breaks between the different steps like with action sequences?

Last edited:

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I belive in these plugins calling battlers motions (idle, damage, attack etc) are not possible, but I might be mistaken.

DarkFrost

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
sounds like something you'd need another battler sprite sheet for... and a custom made one at that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished composing a boss battle theme!
Scripted a multi-variable weather system that randomizes wind speed, cloudiness, rain, fogginess, etc, while attempting to realistically account for interactions between them (e.g. wind speed affects fogginess, cloudiness affects rain, etc), the current weather pattern, and the player's biome e.g. swamp, beach, etc. Now I "just" have to tie visuals and sounds to the variables so stuff actually happens...
I'm having a headache balancing the combat using flat defense so I'm gonna use percentual armor, in this pic, Simon has 16 on Defense which means all the incoming damage will be reduced by 16% this will ease my burden a bit.
!Have a nice day everybody¡
SO glad they patched outer worlds for switch! I can finally play it! Weird that other peeps are still having issues. I know it was really chugging on my lite when it first came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjing_gila