YEP CEM Setup Pack 1 for teleport system isn't working. Please help.

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by Vessynessy20, Oct 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vessynessy20

Vessynessy20 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I copied this exactly from the video, and from somebody else's help thread images they put up about it, and it's doing nothing. Please help. It shows up but it doesn't open the common event.

Help1.JPG Help2.JPG Help3.JPG Help4.JPG Help5.JPG

DoesNothing.JPG

2. sura_tc

sura_tc Loner Veteran

First Language:
    Korean
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    In the first image you've posted, do you see that it says "Requires YEP_CommonEventMenu"?

I'd start from there.

Vessynessy20 likes this.
  3. Vessynessy20

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Ok. Sorry. I mixed up CommonEventMenu for the Main Menu Manager, which creates "common events." I'll install that then and see how it goes. Thank you. I didn't read the side thingy though, I guess. That would probably help a lot!

EDIT: Does Common Event Menu go under Main Menu manager or under CEM Pack? I mean both? Or is it above them?

EDIT 2: OKAY the Common Event Menu plugin made it show up properly for the first time ever! But ummm, it won't exit? It's stuck. Like, the cancel button doesn't cancel or anything.

EDIT 3: OKAY WAIT I GOT IT! :) Yesss! I had to change "Disablemenucancel" thingy to "Enablecancelmenu" instead.

ITWORKS.JPG

Here.JPG

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
  4. Vessynessy20

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Now all I need to do is...actually figure out how to make it do a transfer player. Should I just put a transfer player thingy beneath the green comments on each location? Or should I put one under the Fast Travel main thing?

5. sura_tc

sura_tc Loner Veteran

First Language:
    Korean
    Primarily Uses:
    Other
    The plugins, especially Yanfly ones, come with fairly comprehensive readme in plugin itself.

So, I suggest you start reading it up and then experiment.

Vessynessy20 likes this.
  6. Vessynessy20

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I did read a lot of it! Thanks! That's how I figured out "Disablecancel" had to be on "ENABLEcancel". But I just got it to work right by adding a "transfer player" to the events! So YAY. <3 Thank you for the advice though.

7. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Javascript/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

If your query is fully resolved, please Report your post and ask for the thread to be closed. Mods might not see a post, but they will see a Report.

8. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Vessynessy20
    please check the order of your yanfly plugins.

the order of plugins is important the more plugins you add, and that counts double for yanfly - they have to be in exactly the order given on his website, or you might get errors later.

9. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.