The Real Sye

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!

I've spent the last hour trying to find information on this, and either I'm looking in the wrong places, or I'm just blind.

The question is simple: Is there a method to set a subclass level on a character in YEP's plugin?

In this context, it would be for a character acquired later in the game. Their starting level will be set as normal in RMMV, but it seems that the subclass notetags don't have a means to set a defined level for that subclass.

Is this something that would need to be done with an extension on Subclass, or is it something that already exists? Or, you know, some other means?

Thanks!

Tiamat-86

old jrpg gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
dont need <subclass: x> notetag for this character because it gets set through event instead of database

event : add party member (main class level set by database)
change class (change the main class to the desired subclass)
change level (set the desired subclass level)
change class (return main class back to the default class)
plugin command: change subclass x y (set the subclass now that it has been leveled)

in games with ability to freely change subclass you might recruit a character later on that has 3 subclasses partially leveled
this is just handled from the event by switching main class > setting level > repeat > repeat > set default main > set default sub

The Real Sye

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Perfect.

Thank you so much!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Husband has roped me into playing one of his PSO2 characters. Productivity is now negative.
Tileset A is lava! Don't burn D:
as MZ come out what you guys think about.....Some particles engine :3c?
Who wants to sing this song with me?~

Decided to submit my games to the Monday Night Stream. Figured it might be a fun way to get some traction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LavaWave