Multimoon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,
I found the YEP Common Event Menu plugin 2 month ago. I found a itch.io page with a download (It was 1$). But when I decided to bought it 3 days ago, itch.io told me « This page no longer exists » so I can’t buy the plugin anymore. There is my question :
Where can I find it ?
Thanks, and sorry if I made mistakes I not speak english very well ^^

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Since Yanfly's retirement from the community, the plugins are only available as a complete bundle on the yanfly.moe site.

Multimoon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Since Yanfly's retirement from the community, the plugins are only available as a complete bundle on the yanfly.moe site.
Oh, pity. Thank You ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

One 3-day jam and a Game Awards... this month is moving... \o/
Maker-ing has been being the best thing that happened to me this year so far. it is so good to rescue some old skills fo creativity and the people I have met are really incredible. I love my coffelanders and tocudos buddies. Maybe one day I will reach other countries folks too. S2
Well... My game plays better at 1920x1080, so I guess that's the new resolution. Still runs at 60FPS. :LZSexcite: Also... I really want a boss to be able to build new maps around the player... Mostly because it's visually spectacular! I'm er... not quite sure yet how I can do that without making MV explode.... But I'll find a way, anything in service to the "sparkles"! :kaopride:
How to change your netbooks screen resolution

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jefigeb851