Multimoon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,
I found the YEP Common Event Menu plugin 2 month ago. I found a itch.io page with a download (It was 1$). But when I decided to bought it 3 days ago, itch.io told me « This page no longer exists » so I can’t buy the plugin anymore. There is my question :
Where can I find it ?
Thanks, and sorry if I made mistakes I not speak english very well ^^

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Since Yanfly's retirement from the community, the plugins are only available as a complete bundle on the yanfly.moe site.

Multimoon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Since Yanfly's retirement from the community, the plugins are only available as a complete bundle on the yanfly.moe site.
Oh, pity. Thank You ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

And back. Trying to work online with no internet for 1.5 days was...interesting. I felt like a character in a old Sierra game trying to find internet due to all the hoops I had to jump through just to get online for work.
grief... if MV didn't have certain plugins already, I think I'd upgrade to MZ. seeing like 10 MV plugins in 1 MZ one is hilariously convenient lol.
Have you already checkes out my mapping tutorial on the blog? I would love to hear your feedback and things you'd like to see in the future!

one of character for my upcoming game idk how to design o_O

Designing patches that can 'augmented' to clothing based armor. Such good fun. A bit time consuming due to the need to create image displays, but the patches are limited so it's not too tiring.
Note: lol, posting this made me find a couple mistakes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhilKeepItReal