YEP Core Engine update moved all my troops and limited how low they can go

marcelox

Painfully Clueless
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hi,

I've been using the core engine that came with the rpg maker mv and my game was coming along nicely, except the android version, so to fix a certain problem, I had to update the YEP Core Engine to the latest version. Now all my enemies (troops) are notcibly higher than they were before. While it is beyond annoying, I figured I could just move all the mobs back down (all except one battle where the event would get messed up if I moved things.) So I go to move all the troops about 20% lower and I noticed that there is now a limit to how low I can bring the enemies. Making a few troops impossible to bring back to their normal position.

I need some help, the latest version of Core Engine really screwed up my game and putting back the old version of the plugin did nothing to fix to it without putting back the old plugins.js as well and that causes more problems since Ive changed a LOT since I added the updated Core Engine.

Anyone know how to eliminate the automatic re-alligning of enemies that the newer Core Engine messes up? (It tries to move it for you if you make your game 720, but that was one thing we didn't need our hands held with, the troops are easy to re-allign and this change causes nothing but problems to games that are already in the process of being made.)

Help :(

marcelox

Painfully Clueless
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I set mine to false as soon as I got the plugin, and the weird thing is that it moved the enemies yet not the SV_Actors. So while that seems like that is the culprit, it might not be. :(

Is there a way to get older versions of the YEP CoreEngine, like the 2nd or 3rd release that fixed the android screen fading issue but didnt yet implement whatever was added that moves the enemies around that wasn't in the initial release of the CoreEngine.

(btw, don't get me wrong, I love your plug-ins and they help my game a LOT, so much thanks there.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Yanfly

Developer
Reaction score
From the very getgo, I've done no changes to the repositioning bit of the Core Engine. Most likely, you have another plugin influencing it. I recommend that you turn off all your plugins and enable them one by one to find out what is the culprit.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to JS Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Have you resized your game window?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Julian Brooks wrote on Hudell's profile.
Hi, I'm trying to use the Orange Mapshot plugin on Mac, but it isn't working. Could you assist? I'm attempting to do Parallax Mapping. Thanks.
I can't believe my dlc flopped that hard. It's depressing. I'm a fricking failure at being a musician.
Person: "Taxes are bs and money is, too! Anarchy!!" *Literally anything goes wrong* Same Person: "Why hasn't the government fixed this???"
Stream will be live shortly with a session of Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rezalopan