Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
OK, then make a new project and try to use that plugin without any other plugin to see if this is a compatibility problem or if you did something wrong.

Hmichelle

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I did that but still nothing

Deldel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
Do you have any error when you run the game or does it just do nothing?
Btw, did you put the doodads.json file into the data folder?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I did that but still nothing
if you try to use a plugin in a new project and it doesn't work, then you have made a mistake in installing the plugin.
please tell us every single step you did to install the plugin, so that we can find your mistake.

Hmichelle

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well I downloaded the plugin, the json file, and the starting pack then I placed the json file on data, then I put the plugin in the plugin folder, and the doodad folder in img and finally I load the plugin to my game

Deldel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
Maybe the files got corrupted somehow? Try to download the json and js files again and put them in a new project.

Hmichelle

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah I did that a couple of times and still nothing and I put the plugin and the other stuff in 2 new projects and nothing (in nothing i mean not even an error message i just hit f10 and nothing happens)

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Somehow you're doing something wrong.
As said above to help you we need an exact description of what you did to check where you might have done wrong.
And you haven't done that yet - for example we would need the full filepath of where you put which files.
And by "full filepath" I mean from the drive letter to the exact filename.

Hmichelle

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So these are the file paths for the game (the name is the first idea i had for it, it sounds kinda dumb so)

• C:\Users\Helen\Documents\Games\Reptilia\js\plugins
  • C:\Users\Helen\Documents\Games\Reptilia\img
  • C:\Users\Helen\Documents\Games\Reptilia\data

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Those path look OK (if they contained illegal characters that would have caused problems.

However, I just saw something suspicious in your first screenshot of the plugin manager - the dots behind the plugin name. It looks like the filename of the plugin is extended or wrong.
can you give a screenshot of the plugin window itself (when you open the plugin in the plugin manager)?
That would show the full filename and would allow us to see if your filename is wrong or not.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I didn't ask for a screenshot of the plugin manager, I asked for a screenshot of the plugin windows - the window that opens when you doubleclick any plugin in the manager.

Hmichelle

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry, my bad its this one right?plugin 3.JPG

GrimxDoodle13

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I`m having that same exact problem,It was working fine before then suddenly my F10 key is being conflicted by the volume-up even though it was working just fine before. I`m trying to figure out where to go to even alter the actual key itself but it`s not showing me where I can customize that on my laptop.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[necro]GrimxDoodle13[/necro]

Please start a new thread (you can link to this one if it helps) setting out precisely what your problem is. Experience shows that often what seems to be the same problem as someone else has, in fact has slightly different causes and therefore needs a different solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
This is the End of the Endurance,everyone are celebrating the end of their Endurance

I just wondering what Menu for Tomorrow
Two years into developing my game and I just scrolled through the BaseResource Pack that comes with MV for the first time xD I never knew how much awesome stuff was in there. Also so many names I know from the forum, like Shaz & Archeia ... and that's not the only resource pack I found in the depth of my hard drive :0 Right now I'm both confused and hyped about all the stuff I own.
Decided to start watching Naruto; and not only is it a genuinely good series, but it's also very inspiring.
I just wish Funimation got its act together and fix the missing dubbed episodes.
Decided to work on my game a little bit, made this Motel looking building. I am still on temporary hiatus though as getting Therapy is more difficult than I thought.
Every game that has an option to choose to turn on the subtitle at the first time setup deserves an award.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yiggityyoo