RMMV YEP DoT/Regen + Barrier, show animation even if 0 value

Elhijei

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, this is my first post, forgive me if it's not the right place :) I need some help.

I'm using YEP's DoT/Regen plugin as well as the barrier one. I'm making an accessory that gives the one who wears it get each turn a barrier equal to 1% of their max hp. So I linked the item to a passive state where I wrote:

<Regen Animation: 168>
<Custom Barrier Regen>
value += user.mhp * 0.01;
</Custom Barrier Regen>

And it works fine, but as mentionned in the DoT plugin details, the animation won't play if the regen value = 0. Is there a way I can force it to play each turn? If not, is there an alternative? I'm terrible at javascript haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Those kittens I met the other day all found loving homes. I might miss playing with them, but I'm glad they found owners to care for them. In the meantime, my Orlando trip is likely to happen on the 29th. While I wait for that, I'll be working on Angel of Justice...
I really need to work on my time management skills... I have one plot-based roleplay here, another plot-based roleplay there, I have the fangame to work on, I'm trying to get into Runescape again....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thedan95