Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Slovenian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
HI!

I'm very new to RPG maker and I need some help. In my game I wanted to make skills, that need to check enemy level, so I can make damage based on character and enemy level differences. I have bought and properly installed YEP Enemy Levels, but I am wondering how to make RPG Maker MV check the static enemy levels I have set in the notetag.

For example, if I set the static level in the notetag as 25, is there a way for the damage formula to check the monsters level?

The first thought was to use b.level and a.level, but these commands don't seem to work in my formula. Whenever I use b.level, the attack is 0. :(

A formula like: (b.level - a.level) * 100 would really be usefull to me, but it simply doesn't work...

Thank you in advance for the help.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It makes sense that you try to focus on the squishy mages at the back of the party first, right? If the mage can out-DPS the enemy DPS before the latter can kill the tank in front, the fight becomes boring.
finally got footage of my main character running around the main hub world. I've fixed a few things tho even since this video unsurprisingly lol.
 …I think I might need to switch from standard ATK/DEF up/down buffs to parameter altering states. I just had an actor whose usual attack against an enemy does ~25 do a buffed attack against a debuffed enemy for ~600…
just saw that titan quest is free on steam until the 23rd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddkovi