PhxFire

The Eternal Flame
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I'm using Yep Enemy Levels plugin but I want to be able to limit the lvls based on where the player is in the game to help prevent over leveling too early.

So let's say in the first map I want enemies to be lvl 1-10 within a +-2 lvl from the MC... so when the player is lvl 5 they can encounter lvls 3-7 enemies, but when the player hits 10+ the enemies will only be lvl 8-10.

How can I go bout this for my maps? Thanks!

PhxFire

The Eternal Flame
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@zerobeat032 do you have any experience with this plugin? I've placed the notetag on the map but it seems to overpower the enemy level plugin

I have the enemy lvls set to +-2 lvls from the character and the map lvls to 1-10... With the MC lvl 1 I got a lvl 8 enemy. Any ideas?

zerobeat032

Oh, it's that Zerobeat kid...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
unfortunately I haven't used it yet. I just knew it existed. I think it does overpower the other plugin tho. as it's meant to do levels by map as opposed to whatever limits set by the actual enemy plugin.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Got a windowskin working nicely to go with Mog's menu plugins.
p8BE5bj.png

tsD4gZS.png

nwpeK84.png
Just getting started on RPG maker and having a blast!
I am once again escalating in the kitchen. I might or might not be 4 types of cookies into baking and not finished...
Today is a great day!
A bust of my character, Lizzabelle, that I put together in GIMP. I combined the RMMZ generated face with my actual illustration of her. This is just me experimenting with busts. I don't really want to use busts in dialogue, but perhaps in the character menu.

2Ixbzbd.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahbsz