Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

If you set your actor to use the same sprite, does the same thing happen when you just walk around normally? I'm thinking it's more likely to be something about the spritesheet than the plugins - can you post your spritesheet here so we can see it (the whole thing, don't crop it)?

Ksyoush

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[move]Plugin Support[/move]

If you set your actor to use the same sprite, does the same thing happen when you just walk around normally? I'm thinking it's more likely to be something about the spritesheet than the plugins - can you post your spritesheet here so we can see it (the whole thing, don't crop it)?
this sprite sheet works perfectly when using it on the player.

Attachments

• People2.png
    People2.png
    95.1 KB · Views: 2

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stop shutting the damn power down! Why always like this
Working on a slightly experimental horror game. It will be finished in approximately 88888888888 years.
Y'all will enjoy it though, I put lots of effort into making it stand out.

It's called Red Light and it's inspired by another obscure RPG Maker horror game, but I don't want to give too much away just yet.
Ohh man, Weapon animations plugin feels so mandatory. Seeing that same image regardless of the icon of the weapon....ugh :p
Ok so......Maaaaybe I've taken a ''little'' bit of inspiration from FF9 when it comes to battle hud xD

ff9.PNG

Just maybe....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oudi