Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@SmashArtist Thanks for the report!
I found both bugs and believe both are fixed, the new version is uploaded. The first bug was because I implemented Ex-Params and Sp-Params into the Equip scene first, then I changed my strategy for the other scenes. I forgot to update the Equip scene to my new strategy.
The display bug was that I didn't quite understand how the Ex-Params were supposed to work o_O but I looked into it, and the display should be correct now.

@Mihe Something must have gone wrong with the download, because the extension has a full help file that explains how it works and some parameters. I checked myself and it's working fine for me. Can you try to download it again?
I have a screenshot below that will show the correct way to download it from Github:
Seems to show up now. what I had done before was I right-clicked the link here in this thread and saved it as a JS. Maybe the problem was that I didn't download the raw file as you instructed. Thank you.

f3832a462fc67c6386db740d2a1ce2cd.png

Great work. :)

Neo Soul Gamer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Aloe Guvner

If I can make a suggestion...

This Actor Variables plugin is quite useful in that it allows us to display different values of variables for each character. I was thinking... What if you could create another category in the status menu where a page is shown that displays eval values?

There can be a ton of use cases for this. A lot of us use plugins that add new values to the game. Things like new parameters, skill tracking, currencies, etc.

It'd be nice to have a category to display certain values that are tied to certain actors.

Hope you consider the request. :cutesmile:

Aloe Guvner

Walrus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's an interesting idea, so it would be an extension to the Status Menu to be more customizable and flexible. I'll have to take some time to understand the Actor Variables plugin and figure out what it can't do, to decide how to structure an additional page.

I've added this to my To-Do list, but no estimates yet on when I'll start.

Aloe Guvner

Walrus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Update!

Added a new extension:

Title: Level Up Aftermath Sound Effect
Extends: YEP_X_AftermathLevelUp
Description:
The Aftermath Level Up plugin shows a window describing the changes to an actor when they leveled up.
This extension allows the developer to play a Sound Effect to celebrate the actor leveling up. Additionally, each actor may use their own sound effect.
Install Instructions: Install below YEP_X_AftermathLevelUp

Link is in the first post.

ForestLogic

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm having trouble with the Level Up sound effect. (Which again, thanks so much for creating, I appreciate it a lot!)

untitled-1.png

I get this error upon the plugin's activation when the SE should play. I double checked the plugin to make sure I had set the SE in the parameter and had it set to 0 for default SE for all party members. I placed it beneath the YEP LevelUp Aftermath, and don't have any other plugins that could be interfering with the Level Up portion that I know of. Any ideas on what I should do? Thanks!

Aloe Guvner

Walrus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hmmm, can you grab the full error message? Press F8 during a playtest and get a screenshot of the console error log. From there it'll tell me where in the code is the issue

ForestLogic

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah man, my bad. I completely forgot about the error handler. Here ya go!

untitled-11.png

Aloe Guvner

Walrus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ForestLogic
Figured it out - I'm guessing that you're using MV v1.5.2 or below? I write the plugins using new features of Javascript that older versions of MV don't support. I use a converter for backwards compatibility, but the converter missed a feature this time - the "find" function for arrays.
I added a polyfill for it, so you should be good to go now.

ForestLogic

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ForestLogic
Figured it out - I'm guessing that you're using MV v1.5.2 or below? I write the plugins using new features of Javascript that older versions of MV don't support. I use a converter for backwards compatibility, but the converter missed a feature this time - the "find" function for arrays.
I added a polyfill for it, so you should be good to go now.

Yeah, I'm trying to avoid 1.6 or whichever the latest version is up to, cuz of plugin compatibility for now.

Redownloaded the new version, works like a charm. Thanks again for your patience dude! You're the best! :D

Last edited:

LazESigma

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Menu Parameter Control is great and exactly what I was looking for, thank you so much for creating this!

Nacura

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello friend I see that you are extending the Yanfly plugin, I wanted to know if you can edit the complement of yanfly item synthesis which I need so you can create a category or show a certain example category if I go to the blacksmith and only create swords this plugin leaves it do but everything appears, try to show only "OpenSynthesis Weapon 20 Recipe" that only shows that item, but does not take it so I can not move forward, so I said create categories that can be put in the notetag, Example: category: Potions -> only potions, but it does not leave me so I come to you, so I add credit to you and yanfly, I hope answers thanks: D

Attachment link: http://yanfly.moe/2016/01/15/yep-58-item-synthesis/

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stop shutting the damn power down! Why always like this
Working on a slightly experimental horror game. It will be finished in approximately 88888888888 years.
Y'all will enjoy it though, I put lots of effort into making it stand out.

It's called Red Light and it's inspired by another obscure RPG Maker horror game, but I don't want to give too much away just yet.
Ohh man, Weapon animations plugin feels so mandatory. Seeing that same image regardless of the icon of the weapon....ugh :p
Ok so......Maaaaybe I've taken a ''little'' bit of inspiration from FF9 when it comes to battle hud xD

ff9.PNG

Just maybe....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Faxify