EdithHyde

~ Ops! Did it again.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Pretty noob about all this stuff you know.
I can't find a proper tutorial to this, but I have an animated falling leaf I do really want to see in my map. So I know it is possible with YEP's plugin but dunno why it can't load? I mean, in the menu my animation just does not appear.
Someone can explain me what do I have to do? ; w ; This is just with animations, with other addons it all works properly.

Elliott404

Game404
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is an animated folder for animated doodads in the lights folder, but it also depends on how you named the file, and how you wanted to work, be it vertical or horizonal.

EdithHyde

~ Ops! Did it again.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is an animated folder for animated doodads in the lights folder, but it also depends on how you named the file, and how you wanted to work, be it vertical or horizonal.
Okay I made it! But it's normal if MogHunter's mod won't work with this? Or maybe it's always me who don't understand simple tutorials, sigh...

Elliott404

Game404
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't use Moghunter's plugins anymore so I don't really know. But, I do know that most of their plugins aren't made to be compatible with another plugin creators.

EdithHyde

~ Ops! Did it again.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't use Moghunter's plugins anymore so I don't really know. But, I do know that most of their plugins aren't made to be compatible with another plugin creators.
Too bad! May I ask if there is some other plugin I can use to make leaves fly on the screen like MogHunter's weather plugin?

Restart

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Pretty noob about all this stuff you know.
I can't find a proper tutorial to this, but I have an animated falling leaf I do really want to see in my map. So I know it is possible with YEP's plugin but dunno why it can't load? I mean, in the menu my animation just does not appear.
Someone can explain me what do I have to do? ; w ; This is just with animations, with other addons it all works properly.
What's the filename? Yanfly's doodads are case sensitive IIRC, so you have to have '.png' exactly.

So if you have a 4 frame leaf arranged horizontally, it'd be 'leaf[4x1].png' as a doodad.

EdithHyde

~ Ops! Did it again.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What's the filename? Yanfly's doodads are case sensitive IIRC, so you have to have '.png' exactly.

So if you have a 4 frame leaf arranged horizontally, it'd be 'leaf[4x1].png' as a doodad.
Now it work properly! Thank you so much!!

Beleros

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Sorry for bother all of you with an old post, but I didn't get that... I need to add a folder named "animated" inside the lights folder? It's not inside the img one like the doodas folder?

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

DamageActor3_7.png added!
index.php

Making a "characters first appearance" drawing for my game. Now I just have to finish the sprite art animation for her grand entrance.​
ScreenShot_9_24_2022_7_56_24.png
New area being started today. It leads to one of the games 2 optional bosses.
A secret desire of mine: I want to make a horror game based on Celtic mythology. I've seen plenty of Greek, Japanese and Norse mythology-based horror games, but I don't think I've ever seen a Celtic-based horror game anywhere...
FF Opera Omnia is in quite a bizarre state right now. As soon as the tutorial is completed, the game levels all characters to level 70 and makes all new characters start at level 70.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasingtheGale