redmedved2

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Belarusian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I'd like to clarify some things about Yanfly's Item synthesis plugin.

The plugin allows you to collect different crafting recipes around the world and then craft things with these recipes. But the main problem I think is that in the crafting menu there's always all categories of items(Items, weapon, armour).

With the plugin command, you can open the menu for only those recipes that you want to. But you can't open the crafting menu for 2 recipes at once. In my game, you can obtain different recipes in the world and I need to somehow open a crafting menu for a certain category of items. So, if you interact with the Item crafting table, you should see all items recipes that you've found. Only items.

The basic command for opening a specific recipe looks like this: "OpenSynthesis Item 15 Recipe"
But it doesn't allow you to open more than one recipe. Maybe there's a way to do it after all?

ThreeSixNine

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I believe there was an extension written to allow only a specific item category to be opened. It may have been written by Ramza.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

hmmm. an art of mine was removed from reddit, for a reason not even listed.
Going to try my luck with Rust programming language. C++ is just way too gosh darn frustrating.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shiresu