ZCSully

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have these Herbs that you can make into Potions, and I've made a entire armor system that works the same way, for some reason it doesn't work with these herbs, the items don't even require the herbs to be crafted despite I have them in the database notetags, I am going to link a video I made on this issue, It was originally to Driftwood Gaming so that is why it sounds like I'm asking him haha.

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't think you'll find many people who are going to watch your multi-minute video to get information to help you with your problem :stickytongue:

But if you post screenshots of the items and their notetags, we should be able to figure out what's wrong.

ThreeSixNine

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I skimmed through the video for the parts that featured your database entries. I was hoping you would have clicked on one of the Essence items that you said were showing up properly, so that I could compare them.

My best guess is that, if you copied the plant items from the seed items above them, you deleted 'seed' but left the space between the words so there is an empty space at the end of the name. Check the item names for a blank space at the end.

ZCSully

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you guys! @ThreeSixNine I will check my database when I log in this morning, but you may be right about the spaces, I will also provide a screenshot of one of the essence, I made the video so that I wouldn’t have to post 10000 screenshots but I guess I forgot one of the most important data base items still.

EDIT: @ThreeSixNine You were absolutely correct there was literally a space after each database item... I cant believe i spent 3 hours last night staring at that stuff to not notice that...

Last edited:

ThreeSixNine

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you guys! @ThreeSixNine I will check my database when I log in this morning, but you may be right about the spaces, I will also provide a screenshot of one of the essence, I made the video so that I wouldn’t have to post 10000 screenshots but I guess I forgot one of the most important data base items still.

EDIT: @ThreeSixNine You were absolutely correct there was literally a space after each database item... I cant believe i spent 3 hours last night staring at that stuff to not notice that...
Eh, mistakes like that are much more common than you might think. I've spent many hours trying to debug code where the problem was in the first few lines.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ngl i feel like im morbin out
I've made a lot of small changes and fixes over the past couple weeks without actually making any progress on my game...now I'm running out of things I want to change, and I'm terrified that I might have to start being productive again...the horror! D:
I made a mini devlog about the sprite animations I've been working on! You can read it by clicking here

applebuds-dreamtrotter.gif
What happens with this list, is it currently possible to buy any of these RPGMAKER at least those that are for PC?

Combat skill combination demostration

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somerandomdude