Lionheart_84

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
I wanted to know, since I use the plugin Yep Synthesys, if it was possible to make sure that a certain armor, weapon or object could be created either with a set of objects, or with another alternatively

ex:
Item 5 + Item 7 = Dull Sword

Or

Item 12 + Item 15 = Dull Sword

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Have you tried? It should be simple to test it - make two recipes for the same item with different ingredients. See if they both work.

Lionheart_84

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
I tried to put this inside the object to create ... Am I wrong?

<Synthesis Ingredients>
armor 642: 1
armor 644: 1
</Synthesis Ingredients>

<Synthesis Ingredients>
armor 643: 1
armor 645: 1
</Synthesis Ingredients>

ATT_Turan

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried to put this inside the object to create ... Am I wrong?
Yes. First, as a universal rule for any plugin, you can never put the same notetag into something twice.

Second, specifically for this plugin, that's not the correct procedure - the ingredients don't go on the item that you're making. Per the instructions, you have to make an item that gives the player the recipe they can use.

That's why I said in my first post the way to test it would be to make two recipes for the same item.

So you would make two separate items. They both have:
Code:
<Armor Recipe: x>
where x is the ID of the armor you're trying to make. Since you're trying to see if you can make two recipes for the same armor, x will be the same for both of these items.

Then one has
Code:
<Synthesis Ingredients>
armor 642: 1
armor 644: 1
</Synthesis Ingredients>

and the other has
Code:
<Synthesis Ingredients>
armor 643: 1
armor 645: 1
</Synthesis Ingredients>

Lionheart_84

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Me with the setting in an object as shown by me, it made me create it anyway.
The cookbook was the object itself, without creating unnecessary scrolls or documents for the cookbook.
But I don't know how to make it create from 4 different objects ...
I don't know how to make you understand ...:dizzy:

ATT_Turan

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Me with the setting in an object as shown by me, it made me create it anyway.
If you already have the item, then yes you can use a recipe on it. Most of the time that is pointless, when you're playing a game you want to make an item you don't already have. But that doesn't mean anything for what you're trying to test. It's irrelevant.

I don't know how to make you understand ...:dizzy:
I believe I understand just fine. You don't seem to understand what I (and the instructions) say, that for each recipe you need it to be on a separate item.

Did you try what I described in my last post? That is the way to test whether the plugin can do what you're asking.

If what I typed for you works, then you can do it. If it doesn't work, you can't do it with this plugin and you'd need to ask/commission someone to make an edit for you.

It's really that simple. Good luck.

Lionheart_84

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Did you try what I described in my last post? That is the way to test whether the plugin can do what you're asking.
Em ... Let's do this ...
If you like :blush:, of course, can you suggest what to write inside the "dull sword"?
And inside the items 5/7 and 12/15?

:D

I repeat, if you like!:blush:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

DamageEvil_1.png added!
index.php

I have a very strong feeling my internet will be hurricane'd, forcing me to work exclusively on my projects. Wish me luck y'all.
Figured I should probably put my badly written RMMV plugins on GitHub or something, idk.
I've been working on plugins to make it easier to incorporate Persona 3's Once More batsys into MV games. One makes it so you can have states automatically applied to the target and/or user when their hit crits or targets a weakness... I could use testers for it, though. Maybe I'll make a thread in the JS Plugins In Development board about it?
Whenever I'm feeling down I like to watch Bardic Inspiration by Deerstalker Pictures
on youtube. Because 'my mockery is Vicious.' It's funny and catchy like the flu.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jobiia