Yep menuVariables help

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I'm trying to create currency to display in my main menu. There will be copper, silver and gold.
I managed to get them to sorta display. By sorta, I mean they show under my current gold window set by Mogs main menu scene plugin.
So you can barely see them.

Main issue is, I cannot seem to get the variables to change. It suppose to change based on amount. For example, if you collect 100 copper the silver variable is suppose to change to 1. Meaning every 100 copper is 1 silver. I tied copper to the in game gold. So that copper equals actual currency from mv.
For the gold coin currency, it suppose to go up to 1 for every 100 silver.
The thing is that none of them change lol
Below is image of setup for variables
2020-05-21 15_58_14-Database.png

Also is there a way to make the setup look like image below

Can anyone explain to me how to properly set things to make them work?

Attachments

• window wip.png
    window wip.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 0

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I feel like banging my head against a wall every time I want to find that post that shows all the plugin header codes. Then I think "next time I find it, I'm going to bookmark it". Then I think "wait a minute ... maybe I bookmarked it last time because it took me so long to find it". Check bookmarks, and there it is :)
... a few of my main characters standing around doing nothing lol. I mostly wanted to see them together on screen.
Today I drove through my city of 100,000+ people during rush hour and the streets were nearly empty. Just so I could go get my favorite burger. There a dental assistant (she said that's her other job, even though I didn't ask) took my order and handed me a burger. I know it's bad out there... But wow, she's either atrocious with her money, or "it really be like that".
Chilling out while toodling around someone's painstaking Minecraft recreation of Disneyland. It is mind-boggling and probably as close as I'll ever be to going.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FibS