anjasa

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there,

I'm using YanFly's Options Core for my game, and I have several things that I want tied to turning a switch on/off (i.e. the display of the time, whether it autosaves, some gameplay changes).

Right now, it works fine, but the problem is that I have to hit space 3 times before it switches position. Prior to that it'll remain in the same ON/OFF setting it was when I open the menu. I believe it's because behind the scenes it's trying to 'reset' the switch, but it's a little frustrating. Even more frustrating? It's inconsistent, and only happens on some switches, despite them all being set up in the same manner. The only differences between the switches are the name, icon, and description. Everything from Show/Hide down are the exact same outside of the switch ID #.

After I hit it 3 times it works as expected (i.e. each time I hit space, it switches between the on-off position), but for the initial time it feels very clunky.

Any idea of what I can try to correct this behaviour?

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

I've moved this thread to Javascript/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

I forgot to post the animated version of the previous map I was working on. I'm still arguing with myself on if I like the stark blue ground better than the undergrowth ground used on the waterfall map. Hmm...
now that fmod is free for indie(<200k revenue), it would be interesting to see someone add fmod support for rpg maker
Can't say I can't promise progress on a project just yet. But I can say I had fun databasing tonight. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sulthorne