coticka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've set the actors to have state 1 (death) as a passive state.
And in the state itself, I have-
<Custom Passive Condition>

if (user.mp / user.mmp <= 0.0) {

condition = true;

} else {

condition = false;

}
Which works as intended. The strange thing is that actors who are MP downed by enemies cannot be revived through any means. Only when you inflict the state yourself through forcing 0 MP (like an item) can they be revived. Which is strange. Any ideas why this is? Or something I missed?

glaphen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Auto passive states can never be removed by any means if set to actors, ect, only equipment passives when removing equipment. Instead try making a passive that adds death when at 0 mp or something.

Actually I just realized what you wanted but when I test it myself it works perfectly, I just made attack do MP damage and change potions to heal MP and target dead allies making state 1 a global state with that exact code only, so not sure what your problem is, other plugin maybe but I tried with 150+ so. Even works with healing, you are trying to revive through health or mana increases and not remove state right?

Last edited:

coticka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ugh. Yep. It was Victor's ctb that was making this happen. When turned off it works as intended. That's annoying but I guess I'll look for another work around. Not sure what could be making it interact like that though. And unfortunately Leocode's auto states plugin just returns an error for 'invalid left-hand side in assignment'. So oh well. >_>

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Your service has been identified as part of an outage. This is expected to be restored by 7pm IN SEVEN DAYS!!!" Guess I won't be around as much over the next week :(
Ami
tethering is my lifesaver,especially when computer or laptop doesn't support internet connection.
convention concluded, i'm glad the books well received and sold out
not every content is decent, but i'll be better for the next work.

now back to game developing
I hope to be able to post my vxace resource edits this Wednesday.
Not sure if I'll get to the library though.
Me: Man, I'm definitely burned out this time. Time for a break. Me three hours later: I'm ready to work again, let's go! Me another hour later: Okay, I can't do this anymore. Repeat for infinity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ravichah