masanobu91

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Other
I mean I think you can use action sequencing to tell an actor to go to a specific x,y coordinate
UPDATE: I solved the problem.
After hours of despairation and traumas, i started to do random things with events.
apparently when you add a battler to an ongoin battle if rowformation plugin is enable the added actor
will position himself in standard position which is not designated to any row but it counts as the first row (or the defautl row of the character)
The solution to this problem is using the rowformation plugin command and switch the actor to any other row and then back to the row you want it to be in (in my case i switched to row 2 and back to row 1). The battler will not perform any action but when it comes to his turn he will position itself in the correct spot.

That's insane! I wonder if it's a plugin bug...

HumanNinjaToo

The Cheerful Pessimist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Glad you figured it out :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wonder how many amazing games from the Completed Game/Games In Development forums that I just passed only because of an uninteresting title.

Doing more paralaxing. It isn't much, but it looks a lot less blocky now :)
aww these times when you feel alone, abandonned and lack the self awareness you don't even read anymore your favorite of all forum. Sorry all!
Oh wow, just got word the police are looking for an armed suspect within a 2 block radius of my office. Super glad I'm not there right now. :kaoswt:
Sheila Nagase

same caption as before. :3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakiriru4646