[YEP] Save Core compatibility with Text Codes?

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Requests' started by Oscar92player, Apr 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oscar92player

Oscar92player Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hi there!

Recently, I added a plugin to my project that allows to use text codes (you know, the \c[x], \n[x]...) with the "Display name" for maps. That means that I can use colors, icons and other codes in order to customize a little more the displaying names for my maps.

However, this codes are not supported with the Save Core plugin, made by Yanfly.
    This is the result of using the color code for the map name:

[​IMG]

It shows the text codes, but it's unable to change the color of the display name of the map.

Could be possible to make an add-on plugin that allows the use of text codes with this one, please? It would be great.
    Thanks in advance!

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  2. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    what message plugin did you use? you need to give a link to that as well for a compatibility fix.

However, Yanfly has his own Message Plugin that should be compatible - have you tried to use that?

3. Oscar92player

Oscar92player Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Well... it's not exactly a Message Plugin. Instead, it's a pop up window plugin, the Window Pop made by LTN. This plugin allows me to add the default text codes from MV in the "Display name" from the map properties, such as the font color code "\c[x]" and other codes. Then, you can see the name of the map with color and icons, like in this image:

[​IMG]

The problem I have, it's that the Save Core from Yanfly it's unable to show the color, because his plugin doesn't give support for text codes with map names.

4. Sharm

Sharm Pixel Tile Artist Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.