Koru-chan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Having an issue getting the UI in battle to show up as I like with these two plugins. So basically, when you use BSW, it draws the gauges in a way where you have a 100% width HP bar and the MP and TP bar under it at 50% width each for the UI element. I'm using some classes where a few only use MP and a few only use TP. So I used the Skill Core to make this so. It works perfectly in the menus. However, when in battle, while it will hide the bar that isn't in use, the bar will still stay at 50% width, so you have this gaping hole where the old gauge used to sit. Is there any way to make it so whichever bar the actor is using is 100% width unless their class uses both MP and TP? Any help would be appreciated. The only thread I found on the forums here regarding this issue had a solution that didn't work for what I need.

Koru-chan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Still looking for help on this if anyone is able. Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I present... MAGIC (in progress)

No vaccine till at least spring 2021. Have not seen our parents since Dec 2019. But at least we can phone each other. How is everyone else's situation?
:( ... sigh, having trouble knowing where to draw highlights. Novice pixel artist issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KUTSHKY